Re: DBA Books

From: lam <mailbox_at_online.de>
Date: 2000/06/05

The Oracle8 DBA Certification Exam Guide also from Oracle Press is probably the most comprehensive coverage of the skills a DBA requires. Not supprising since it touches on all subjects you will be asked during the OCP exams. But very often you will need supplementary reading to really understand the topics discussed. The Backup and Recovery book by Velpuri is excellent to build up your skills and confidence in those areas.

--
To reply to me via email, please substitute the text no_spam with mailbox in
the return address.