Re: Standby database question?

From: spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: 2000/06/03

a standby database normally runs in recovery mode, and does not require you to "manual recover the redo logs". you have to cancel the recovery to take the db out of "standby" mode.

the members of the newsgroup will need more info in order to "debug" your problem...

operating system and version
oracle database edition and version
svrmgr statements you are using
error messages you are gettin

"Erwin Dondorp" <erwindon_at_wxs.nl> wrote in message news:39398CFC.E8166CC6_at_wxs.nl...
> Sqljames wrote:
> > Does anyone know of any bugs within Oracle's standby
 database. I am able to