exp and imp

From: roblop <roblop_at_friko2.onet.pl>
Date: 2000/05/23

I am using Oracl'e on NT and tools exp80 and imp80 to do copy of user. Is there a small problem. Default tablespace for user X i TBX and default tablespace for user Y i TBY. I export user X to .dmp file.

and i import

imp80 grants=y full=n show=n indexes=y data=y fromuser=X touser=Y

When import done, all tables belong to user Y will be in tablespace TABX . It's wrong. I want to tables belong to user Y will be in tablespace TABY.

How to do is?

Roblop Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT