simple? recovery question

From: Verna Legaspi <verna.legaspi_at_attws.com>
Date: 2000/05/23

Hello,

I need to recover just 1 row on a table in my database. The row has been deleted since last week. All I have for a backup is a nightly full DB export... so last week's full DB export has been replaced by last night's!

Is there a chance for me to recover this table/row with just this? I have archive redo logs, but unfortunately, I very much doubt I have a "cold" backup of my datafiles to apply them to.

8.1.5 on Solaris 2.6

TIA,
Verna Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT