Re: simple? recovery question

From: Mike Hately <mike.hately_at_virgin.net>
Date: 2000/05/24

Verna
You should investigate the Log Miner utility. This may enable you to unearth your row.
BMC's PATROL DB-Logmaster is similar but Log Miner scores higher as it's supplied with Oracle 8.1.5 +.

Needless to say, you should exercise great caution to ensure you have the correct data before you reinsert it.

Regards

Mike Hately