Connecting Oracle over the internet

From: Mr <no159_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

I'm new to Oracle. I'm having a problem connecting to oracle over the internet. I have Oracle 8i 2Ed running on windows 2000. I can connect with my internal network to the server using Net8, but I can't seem to connect over the internet. This is a test proof of purpose system. There is presently no firewall. Can some one help me?

mrobinson3_at_uswest.net Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT