Veritas Quick I/O product/SQLBackTrack for Oracle

From: Tom Galfano <tgalfano_at_estrong.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

Greetings. We use BMC's SQLBackTrack 3.1.40 for Oracle/Solaris and we recently decided to use the Veritas product Quick I/O. According to BMC, these two products are not compatible, which is kind of a problem, because now we have to create scripts and setup some processes to manage our arch redo logs (wah, wah, wah, I know you are all crying for us!)

Does anyone know a workaround to allow these two products to work together? I don't know the issue, as to why they are not compatible, but I should know soon. Our sales rep is looking into it. Thanks!

Tom Galfano
Strong Investments. Inc.
Milwaukee Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT