Re: create new database in Oracle 8i Solaris

From: Jim Lewis <pojpl_at_ais.ucla.edu>
Date: 2000/05/11

Well, here's a really dumb question from someone new to Oracle. I just installed 8i 8.1.5, including the initial, or sample, database but I did not see any selection offered to create a script for the database creation. If such a script has been created where would it be -- and what is it's file name?