Re: Invalid integrity support

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: 2000/05/10

Confirmation for NT4:

SQL>
SQL> drop table tmp1 cascade constraints;

Table dropped.

SQL> drop table tmp2 cascade constraints;

Table dropped.

SQL>
SQL> create table tmp1 (

  2  	     a number
  3  	     , constraint tmp1_pk primary key (a)
  4 )
  5 /

Table created.

SQL>
SQL> create table tmp2 (

  2  	     b number
  3  	     , constraint tmp2_tmp1_f foreign key (b) references tmp1 (a)
  4 )
  5 /

Table created.

SQL>
SQL> insert into tmp1 values (235);

1 row created.

SQL>
SQL> insert into tmp2 values (235);

1 row created.

SQL>
SQL> create index tmp2_b on tmp2 (b) reverse;

Index created.

SQL>
SQL> delete from tmp1;

1 row deleted.