Re: Oracle MTS and Microsoft MTS

From: Ed Stevens <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: 2000/04/28

Why would you call this "flame bait?" It's a legit question, one I was hoping to learn from. We've been all the way around the barn and back trying to get MS MTS (Microsoft Transaction Server) and Oracle MTS (Multi-Threaded Server) to cooperate with each other. If you really see such a question as flame bait, then you must be so deep into both products as to have the answer that has eluded several others. Please share.

In article <39099EFB.772CA66B_at_deja.com>,   ttrivedi <ttrivedi_at_deja.com> wrote:
> Flame bait!
>
> stuarti wrote:
>
> > Does anybody have any experience using both MTS for Oracle and
> > MTS from Microsoft on an 8i database (windows NT).
> >
> > Any comments would be great !!
> > Thanks
> >
> > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
 Network *
> > The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
 Free!

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions are not necessarily those of my employer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.