Re: Oracle MTS and Microsoft MTS

From: ttrivedi <ttrivedi_at_deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/28

Yeah either that or we will escalate into one of those 200 posts long discussion in which people forget the original post and simply freak out on their bigotry and biases. In any case, the post did say that 'Any comments would be great!' not 'Any comment except flame bait will be great' alright !! So my comment still remains the same as before except

that it is 2 times more profound

        'FLAME BAIT', 'FLAME BAIT'!!! Tapan

Ed Stevens wrote:

> Why would you call this "flame bait?" It's a legit question, one I was
> hoping to learn from. We've been all the way around the barn and back
> trying to get MS MTS (Microsoft Transaction Server) and Oracle MTS
> (Multi-Threaded Server) to cooperate with each other. If you really
> see such a question as flame bait, then you must be so deep into both
> products as to have the answer that has eluded several others. Please
> share.
>
> In article <39099EFB.772CA66B_at_deja.com>,
> ttrivedi <ttrivedi_at_deja.com> wrote:
> > Flame bait!
> >
> > stuarti wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody have any experience using both MTS for Oracle and
> > > MTS from Microsoft on an 8i database (windows NT).
> > >
> > > Any comments would be great !!
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
 Network *
> > > The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
 Free!