System Tables in User Tablespace???

From: Scott W. Patterson <swpatterson_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

I have found some 18 tables that are owned by System that are currently in the User data tablespaces, all the tables begin with SMP or SM

such as SMP_LANG_TEXT

            SMP_REP_VERSION
            SMPCONFIGERATION
            SMP_BRM_CHANNEL_DEVICE_
            SMP_BRM_DEFAULT_CHANNEL_
            SMP_VAB_ACTIVE_JOB_
            SMP_VAB_SAVED_JOB

ECT    Should I move these into the system tablespace, or are they part of some DBMS utility packages.? They possible were created by a developer that meant to create these in the System schema all of these objects were created a few months ago
December 99 when a developer was working on our database.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Scott Patterson Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT