Re: System Tables in User Tablespace???

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/25

These tables are the Oracle Enterprise Manager repository. Ideally you shouldn't use the system account for this. There is an utility to delete them included with OEM, I don't exactly remember where.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Scott W. Patterson <swpatterson_at_mindspring.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 39050BE0.E5058287_at_mindspring.com...