how to monitor memory usage?

From: <seisee_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/19

Hi all,

I would appreciate if somebody can tell me if there's any way to perform monitoring towards the % of shared memory usage? How to check the % of usage of share memory? And how to monitor it?
Will the database crash if it exceed the limit?

Thanks a lot for all of your replies.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT