Re: MTS & Oracle 8i

From: MMayer3077 <mmayer3077_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/04/18

  Wait a second. I think that by using the MTS against an ORACLE instance you are doing too much. VB works fine against ORACLE. The MTS is the transaction server which was built to host a mult user envirorment which is what ORACLE is a already all about. I would suggest just trying to get to your ORACLE thru the OLE interface. I don't see why you want MTS to talk to ORACLE unless it would be to try to SYNC to databases sharing common data etc. Received on Tue Apr 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT