MTS & Oracle 8i

From: Rod Sherer <rsherer_at_prescientsystems.com>
Date: 2000/04/17

Hello All,

    I am trying to configure MTS and Oracle 8i to talk to each other correctly, and am having little luck. The only reference I have come by so far is Article Q193893: Using Oracle Databases with Microsoft Transaction Server. It only has information good up to Oracle 8.0.5.2.4 though.

    Also, even with that whitepaper, and using Oracle 8.0.5.2.4, I was unable to set my VB project classes to "MTS: Requires Transactions". This would cause my objects to crash after several (@ 5 ) hits against the database. Any help with this issue would also be greatly appreciated.

Rod Sherer Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT