Re: Limits of unregistered personal edition of Oracle 8

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/04/17

If you downloaded the version from technet.oracle.com, the only catch is that it comes with only a single-user development license. This is on the honor system. To my knowledge, there's nothing built into the code that would cause it to stop working after 30-days.

Oracle does however, hand out 30-day trial cds at shows and such. If you have one of those, it should say so on the CD case.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are