Limits of unregistered personal edition of Oracle 8

From: Thomas Løvlie <thomasl_at_c2i.net>
Date: 2000/04/16

I recently download Personal Oracle8 and I was just wondering that the catch is when I don't have a license for it. We need to test the database a while before deciding to buy it and I am afraid to change from the old DB to Oracle before I can find out what the catch is, Solid refuses to work when the database is 30 days old.

Thanks in advance

-Thomas Løvlie
thomasl_at_c2i.net
Delphi Developer for Digitalteknikk AS Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT