Re: Database monitoring/tuning tools?

From: Randy Reiter <rreiter_at_sqlpower.com>
Date: 2000/04/16

Refer to www.sqlpower.com. The Zero Impact Sql Monitor will capture all SQL text and performance with no impact upon the database server, network and end-users. Scales to 10,000+ users with ZERO impact on database server (no intrusive middleware or shared memory reads). Installation is a few minutes.

The Zero Impact Top N Sql Analyzer will identify the SQL statements that run most frequently or use the most resources with associated end-user service levels by SQL statement.

Randy Reiter

Sql Power Tools
702.990.3209
www.sqlpower.com