screwy privileges on O7.3.4 -help!

From: <abramswee_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/14

Just inherited this system. All tables in the database are created by one superuser A with one normal user B. User B has only CONNECT role with no other privilege but when I entered by his account, I can select and insert data to/from any user A's tables. Checked their rights, roles and privileges over and over again but can't figure it out.

I create user C with some tables, grant user B some limited access to user C's table and logged in as user B. It works alright as I cannot select any table from user C's table (as specified in their roles and privileges).

So I guess the screw up part is in User A's table. But where in Oracle can I find the problem spot? Please help anyone.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT