Re: Do Oracle ODBC drivers support asynchronous mode? If so, which ones and how?

From: pavel_sustr <pXaXvXeXl_sXuXsXtXr_at_geocities.com>
Date: 2000/04/07

From: Oracle, J. G. 31-Mar-00 14:37
Subject: Re : Do Oracle ODBC drivers support assynchronous mode? If so, which ones and how?

Pavel,
Yes the odbc drivers do support asynchronous mode. Since the 1.15 odbc driver is no longer supported I can not speak on whether it supports asynchronous mode or not. But the 8.0.5 and the 8.1.5 odbc drivers do.

Thanks,
Jill
Oracle Support Services

According to him, Oracle drivers do support asynchronous mode. Unfortunately he wasn't kind enough to reveal how to make it work :) I think I'll contact him again.

Regards,

Pavel

--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)