Re: core dump problem!!!!

From: NeilC <neilc-olops_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/04/05

Hi,

this is bug 438057, and is described in note 1058713.6 (viewable on metalink).
However, there is still no fix, as no reproducible case has been found (this is despite it being around since Oracle 7 days).

I am having the same problem also, but on solaris 2.6

The only suggested fix is to include the following event in the init.ora

event="10691 trace name context forever, level 1"

if that fails, increase to level 2

HTH NeilC