Re: OCP exam reading list

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/04/04

    For 8i, the Oracle concepts documentation is great for the concepts test. Unfortunately there really isn't an outstanding source for backup and recovery. On the older test the Oracle Press book was good, but it doesn't really do much of anything with RMAN. Even the Oracle Backup and Recovery documentation has many more errors and typos than you'd normally expect. But it's probably the best you can do.

   There are a million choices for SQL and PL/SQL - let your personal preference decide.

Van