SYSTEM tablespace 300M?

From: Arthur Levin <arthur_at_stario.com>
Date: 2000/03/31

Hi,
I installed Oracle8i and created new database. SYSTEM tablespace I set 300M (initial 1M next 1M pctincrease 1). Additional installed on other machine Oracle8i Client , Oracle WebDB(user webdb) and TOAD.

New schema I installed under not SYSTEM user!!! The atabase is competly empty no data.
When I checked the size of tablespaces the SYSTEM tablespace exceeded the limit 300M
So I increased SYSTEM tablspace to 400M.

In TOAD server Tuning I received: Chained Fetch Ratio is HIGH. If anybody knows what is wrong with my database and maybe will be good idea reinstall database. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CST