Re: more ocp exam question

From: <jlong53_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/29

This is really a smart answer.

Take a look of this question:

I wonder if this is an English test more than a DBA test:

Check out this question:

No search criteria for the EMP table are known. Which of the following options is appropriate for use when search criteria is unknown for comparison operations in a select statement? (Choose two)
  1. select * from emp where empid = &empid;
  2. select * from emp where empid = 69494;
  3. select * from emp where empid =(select empid from invoice where invoice_no = 4399485);
  4. select * from emp;

Answer is A and C.

Boy, I think c is definitely wrong since we don't know if the subguery will return more than a row.

This is pretty frustrating.
Thanx,

> >> I wonder how many people do the self-test for preparing oracle dba
> >> exam. For some examples, it is more confusing than the real test:
> >>
> >> ============================================
> >>
> >> You are developing PL/SQL process flow into your program. The
 command
> >> used to open a cursor for loop is which of the following keywords?
> >>

> >> A. open
> >>
> >> B. fetch
> >>
> >> C. parse
> >>
> >> D. None, cursor for loops handle cursor opening implicitly.
> >>
> >> Answer : D

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST