Hardware Requirements for Oracle 8i with Linux?

From: William Stacy <wstacy_at_obase.net>
Date: 2000/03/27

What are the minimum hardware requirements to get up and running with a standalone internet/intranet server? I'm considering setting one up as a learning/development project. I will be migrating from a small DOS system (R:base) that has only about a 12 meg database, although it's *very* compact.

I am totally new to Oracle and Linux, but I have a gut feeling this is where I want to be.

TIA Bill

http://www.obase.net Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CST