Re: oracle admin on NT

From: Peter <peter_at_thebabystore.com>
Date: 2000/03/27

This shouldnt be a problem. With NT look to using the "AT" command. It allows you to schedule program execution much like cron. On the NT resource kit you'll also find kill.exe program which can allows you to even kill processes that task manager cant.

peter
http://hayden.home.mindspring.com
Oracle Performance Group