Oracle vs. SQL Server - Fail Safe & Replication

From: <kromano_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/27

Hello All,
Could anyone point me to some good references for comparing Fail Safing and Replication options between Oracle and SQL Server? I'm suddenly confronted with determining the cost effects of better redundancy for our Oracle system and maybe changing (down grading, as I see it) to SQL Server 7.
Thanks,
Kathy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CST