Q: netapps (vs disk array or EMC) performance and data integrity

From: Kyle Hailey <kyle_at_auctionflow.com>
Date: 2000/03/21

Does anyone have any feedback about the performance and data integrity of netapps disk systems? We are considering using them but are worried about the latency from the network connection verses a direct connected disk box.

On the data integrity issue, we heard that on of the top 50 intersites that was using Netapps had a disk array failure 2 days ago, so we are curious how robust they are.

Thanks
Kyle Received on Tue Mar 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CST