How to reset Archive Logs

From: Hugo Quintero <hudeis_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/03/18

I'm new to oracle dba tasks. I would like to clean up all my archive logs/log history and start all over again( we lost some of the archive logs, and every time we run rman, it asks for logs that are missing)

Any alternative other than the alter database open reset logs that I found in a book, my database is working OK and i have cold backups.

Thanks,
Hugo Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CST