Oracle to Access 2000??

From: Frankpyjamin <frankpyjamin_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/03/17

We have an Oracle based (Win NT) database that I would like to write a custom Access 2000 database for using it's customer information tables. I would like to know if anyone has had luck with this.

I would also like to know if anyone knows where I can get some sample Oracle database tables so I can practice conversions with my current ODBC drivers. Any help appreciated. Thanks Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CST