Oracle and ODBC

From: Thomas Løvlie <thomasl_at_c2i.net>
Date: 2000/03/10

I downloaded Oracle yesterday and tried to set it up, unsuccessful, so I ask anyone out there, I need to access the Oracle DB via ODBC, but whatever I write in the datasource column (In ODBC Manager), I can't connect to the database. Any help is very much appreciated. And if anyone has easy readed docs, please give me the url.

Thanks in advance

-Thomas Løvlie
thomasl_at_c2i.net
Delphi Developer for Digitalteknikk AS Received on Fri Mar 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CST