Re: ORACLE Certification

From: Javier Gonzalez <javierg_at_acm.org>
Date: 2000/03/08

there are 5 exams each costs $125.00 as far as if they are worth it well if you have more than 3 or 5 years experience as a DBA probaly not. But like my self I have one year of DBA experience. with the certification it is the equivalent to a DBA with 3 years experience that is what I have heard from a few people in the industry.

-Javier

In article <8a4d7q$7ab$1_at_fraggle.esatclear.ie>,   "John Lanigan" <jlanigan_at_esatclear.ie> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm considering getting myself Oracle cretified. Is it worth it? Is
 this
> whole certification thing just a money-making racket? HOW MUCH DOES
 IT

--
Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember amateurs built the ark.