Re: ORACLE Certification

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/03/09

The tests cost $125 each I think and there are five of them. Oracle runs specials from time to time and if you register as a developer on the Oracle site (free) you may qualify. The tests did one important thing for me. They forced me to study areas which had not arisen at work and I found that very useful. You are not required to take any training courses.

Van