Re: Oracle 8i on Linux - nnflboot?

From: pgao <pgao_at_mdi.ca>
Date: 2000/03/06

If you use a standard modem to connect to the Internet, you cannot realistically download a free copy of Oracle as in Option 1 (it is over 400MB). In this case, you can purchase a CD subsciption to an Internet Server Technology Track from the Oracle Technology Network (OTN or TechNet)1. This Technology Track includes Oracle8i Enterprise Edition for the following operating systems:
Windows NT
Sun SPARC Solaris
SCO UNIX
Netware
AIX
Digital UNIX
HP-UX
Proceed to the Software section of the site for complete information. An annual CD subsciption for a Technology Track costs $200 US. Go to side at www.dbdomain.com to get more information about Oracle

Peng

salmonba wrote in message <0b2fea80.47f38773_at_usw-ex0110-075.remarq.com>...
>Could you please send me the install guide for Oracle8 on
>the Linux platform. Could you also include the location
>where I might obtain Oracle (Free perhaps) a trial version
>or something like this. I would be most greatful.
>
>Thanks
>
>Salmonba
>

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CST