Instance Terminating

From: <jayadev_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:41:45 GMT

We are getting an warning in the NT Event log saying "Instance xxx has been terminated". However, this does not seem to be affecting any application we are running on the machine. The error happens about 4 times every minute.
Any idea on what it may be??
DB Version is Oracle 8.05
We are running three listeners on the machine.

Thank YOu
Jayadev

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 15:41:45 CST