using PROTOCOL.ORA in 8.1.5

From: Gediminas Murauskas <gediminas.murauskas_at_maf.vu.lt>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:02:32 +0200

Hi,
We successfully used IP filtering using PROTOCOL.ORA with Oracle 7.3.3, Oracle 8.0.6. Recently we installed Oracle 8.1.5 for Sparc Solaris and for our surprise PROTOCOL.ORA didn't restrict connections. Maybe this feature ceased to exist? Thanks in advance,

Gediminas Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 05:02:32 CST