Re: CGI call to an Oracle Server

From: Stephen Wang <wangste_at_flux.cpmc.columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:06:51 -0500

Billy,

    Thanks for the information. I guess that I did not ask my question in a correct way. I basically need to some scripts in C or perl that does the database connection and getting results. I know if I search I can find plenty of examples but I thought asking the question at this newsgroup might give me a quick answer.

    Do you have any scripts handy? Particularly, do you have scripts that handle reading binary data (long raw field)?

    Thanks.

--Stephen