Re: Free space not re-used

From: Olivier <oberco_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:02:59 +0100

Hi Mark,

yes there is a long column in the table For insert , delete and commit : during the day we do n (insert+commit) and the night we delete n/5 rows + 1 commit at the end Just beforepost this question , drop pctused to 80% (4 days ago) and since the extent problem doesn't seem occur.
But to be sure I will decrease it again to 60 or 70% BR
Olivier