Re: How do you DROP an empty Oracle datafile. ???

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:51:46 GMT

Could you provide Oracle edition and version number Hardware type
OS type and version number
What you have tried already in a little detail More on the error you speak of "the file is not same operating system"

With this information I or someone else may well have an answer for you

Regards
--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United Kingdom)

                        <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>