Re: Oracle 8i, RH 6.1, "not logged on", and FREE BEER

From: Brice Ruth <Brice.Ruth_at_penguinboots.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:06:05 -0600

In an effort to help myself, I thought I'd look for any sqlplus scripts ... found sqlplus[123].sh in the rdbms/install/create directory ... so I thought "what the hey?" - I'll try 'em. No luck. They ran fine, but SQL+ still outputs the same errors when I start up.

-Brice

--
+--+
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense." -- E. W. Dijkstra (1982) Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:06:05 CST