ALL IS WORKING :)

From: Brice Ruth <Brice.Ruth_at_penguinboots.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:34:00 -0600

It all works now ... thanx to some offline help on the part of Jesus ... thanx a ton!

Brice

btw - the beer offer is still up - if ya want it, send me your addy.

--
+--+
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense." -- E. W. Dijkstra (1982) Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:34:00 CST