Date and Time

From: Sonia Gillespie <sonia_gillespie_at_lagan.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:16:22 -0000

I would like to be able to display time (hh:mi:ss) only in a column in a table, and am a bit unsure about how to do this. The column type is date, and I am using a stored procedure to enter the data into the table, the type of the data being entered again being date.

I tried formatting the date within the stored procedure using to_date, but an error was thrown saying that a numeric was expected.

Could someone enlighten me? Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 06:16:22 CST