Nested Tables vs. Varrays

From: <yngmrmoon_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:48:25 GMT

Our company is looking to migrate from 7.3.4.4 to 8i. We have a project that is just getting started and we are looking at the possiblity of delaying the project for the 8i implementation. What we would like to find, is someone who has implemented nested tables and or varrays. We would like some real world information, not the information that Oracle provides but neutral third party information on the performance with the pros and cons. We would also like to find someone willing to give feedback on the stability of nested tables or varrays. Did it work well or if it did work at all. Any information we could gather would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail at the address below if possible.

TIA

Michael Holmes
Database Administrator
Targetbase - Adaptive Relationship Management

   an Omnicom Group Inc. Company
7850 N. Beltline Rd.
Irving, TX 75063-6098

Phone: 972-444-3003
Pager: 214-925-5471

www.targetbase.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:48:25 CST