Re: Extracting current time zone

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:39:40 -0000

I've since had a warning that there are rather too many bugs in this at present (and possibly in 8.1.6) for it to be used safely.

The bit after the decimal point is, I think, microseconds.

I didn't spot the time zone problem that you have, of course, because I live in GMT.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk