cheap way to get Couchman's OCP prep book

From: Marion <kbotl_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:57:15 GMT

I'm not associated with booksonline in any way, I don't profit by passing this on. I'm just pissed that I found it AFTER i'd payed $99 for my copy of Couchman's DBA OCP prep book!

I got a flier in the mail for a book club at lcis.booksonline.com . Choose the "Library of Computer and Information Sciences" link. When you join the book club you get Couchman's DBA OCP exam guide book, Oracle 24X7 Tips and Techniques, and PL/SQL Tips and Techniques for $9.99,

Or you can choose 3 books for $1.99 each and get one free (a lot of books count as 2 choices though).

You only agree to buy one book in the next year, and their prices are really reasonable... for example the Visual Basic 6:Complete Reference is $37.99 and Couchman/Allen's Oracle Certified Professional Application Developer Exam Guide is only $67.99.

Shipping for 3 books on my order ran about $12, so it's still pretty darn cheap.

--
Marion Boulden
Director of Environmental Data Management Louisiana Environmental Research Center, McNeese State University

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 07:57:15 CST