Re: missing system event counter??

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 01:24:22 GMT

Hi Ed,

V$SYSTEM_EVENT only shows rows for wait types that have actually been waited for in the life of the instance. You have not had any 'free buffer waits' or 'buffer busy waits', and so there are no rows about them.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/