Importing tables to a different tablespace?

From: Ron Schweiger <schweig_at_srcsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:40:22 -0800

I am using the export (exp) and import (imp) commands and I can not figure out how to restore a table to a different tablespace other then the default one that it was exported under? I am either missing a command parameter for the imp utility or it can not be done I would guess. I also am only restoring certain tables so I can not restore the whole database or user to a different tablespace.

If this can not be done what is the easiest way to move a table its indexes and everything else associated with it to a different tablespace?

Ron Schweiger
schweig@ srcsoftware.com Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:40:22 CST