SQLJ: Output Buffer too small

From: <wneu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:30:17 GMT

On Oracle 8 - UNIX
I am currently running an FTP process from within the database using a Java stored procedure attempting to send about 199 rows. I am receiving the error message i/o error ioe: Output buffer too small. If I reduce the number of rows to below 83, I can successfully complete, however, any number over 83, and the technical problem occurs.
Is there an Oracle Parameter in the init.ora file that I can modify to increase the amount of data sent... (BTW.. 82 Rows is approximately 8K of data)

Thanks for any light you can shed on this problem! wn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:30:17 CST