Application server question

From: <kenlinder_at_mailandnews.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:11:22 GMT

Does anyone out there know if it is possible to run both FORMS 5 and FORMS 6 on the same application server, possibly by using seperate oracle homes and/or different ports for the listeners?

We need to upgrade to forms 6 for one of our applications in order to get rid of some bugs. It would be nice not to need to recompile the other applications as well.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 19:11:22 CST